What makes us different?
Rose Aged Care Service vision is to provide only the highest quality home care and enhance the health and wellness of the community we serve.Rose Aged Care Service vision is to provide only the highest quality home care and enhance the health and wellness of the community we serve.
• Respect for people and property
• Maintain dignity of the patient
• Commitment to personal integrity, pursuit of excellence
• Service to the customer
• Honesty, Respect and Patient safety
• Holistic and quality service
We Promise to make a difference to your life, give you choices and empower you to achieve what’s important to you.
Rose Aged Care disability and aged care Services provides services in which the person with the disability is at the centre of the decision making processes and the design of the support plan. To ensure that every individual has access to quality services to maximise their independence. This is achieved with support being responsive to individuals’ needs and which have an emphasis in promoting wellbeing.
It is our belief should continue to live a fulfilling and purposeful life, maintaining their position and role within their family and community. We maintain a commitment to continuously improving our services in order to establish a facility that is responsive to the needs of our residents while facilitating their individuality and independence. We empower older people to make informed choices concerning what they want to achieve and how they want to achieve it.
We know that each of us is unique and that every person has individual needs, goals and ideas of what it means to live a good life. When you consider what kind of support you might like from us, it is very important for you to know that this is your life and these are your choices. We acknowledge each residents’ right to privacy and respect of person, place and belongings. We deliver care in a safe, flexible and homelike environment. We treat all members of our community with justice irrespective of their race, creed or status.
Rose Aged Care Service staffs are carefully selected and are fully screened including police and Working with Children Checks and evidence of their qualifications and registrations.
- Our service is strongly committed to providing a high standard of service to our customers
- Rose Aged Care Service is subject to industry service standards and regular industry audits in order to maintain accreditation.
- Act at all times honestly and truthfully.
- Accurately record and report to Rose aged care the amount of hours during which the care services are legitimately provided by Care Workers.
- Ensure that feedback on Care Workers provided to the Rose aged care website is honest, respectful, accurate, and provided in good faith.
- Act in good faith to Rose aged care, and not do anything which is contrary to the interests of Rose aged care
Your case management supervisor?
Your Care Connect Client Adviser will be your personal contact for all your home care needs. They will visit you to discuss your needs and options, and work out a comprehensive Care Plan with you to spend your package funds on the services you need and choose. They will check-in with you as often as you like, and undertake an annual review of your Care Plan as your needs and situation can change over time.
Our Client Advisers work for you. They will give you independent advice and guidance about the services and options available to you, and help you manage your Home Care Package the way you want.