Social & Recreational Support
SOCIAL AND RECREATIONAL SUPPORT
It is important for everyone to feel included and part of our community. At Rose Aged Care, we actively encourage community access and socially inclusive activities for people of all ages.
Rose Aged Care can support you by organising a friendly support worker to link in or access your activity of choice. Many of the people we support find that spending time away from family, out in the community with the assistance of a worker, can make them feel revitalised and energised. Some activities that you may enjoy with the support we provide may include:
- Going to the park, kicking a ball
- Recreational activities – bowling, beach, horse riding, swimming etc
- Outings including movies and shopping
- Attending a football or sporting game
- Leisure activities
- Catching up with or meeting new friends
- Attending religious or community events.
Or call — 02 8678 9436