Our carers can help with transportation to and from appointments such as medical, specialist, hairdressing, podiatrist, therapy, social commitments and other such appointments. Carers can pick you up from your nominated location and drive you to your destination. They can also participate in the appointment / activity (if requested) before safely transporting you back home.
We can also assist with transportation via public transport, either by travelling together to appointments or providing training on public transport use.
- Transport to and from shops
- Help carrying shopping bags
- Shopping assistance
- Meal preparation
- Help using eating utensils
- Assistance with special diets for health, religious, cultural or other reasons
- Help with actual feeding if necessary.
Or call — 02 8678 9436